Moments of Truth # Part 1
Blood Screening.
I cant avoid it no more.
I had skipped the test last year. I made a point to go for the screening yesterday.
All those years of careless gluttony eating, I hope the result cant be that bad.
Can't it?
Full Blood Count
1.Haemoglobin
2.White Blood Count
3.Differential Count
4.Total Red Blood Count
5.Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
6.Peripheral Blood Film Comment (PBF)
7.Platelet Count
8.Packed Cell Volume (PCV)
9.Mean Cell Volume (MCV)
10.Mean Cell Haemoglobin (MCH)
11.Mean Cell Haemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
12.RDW
Hepatitis B Screening
13.Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg)
14.Hepatitis B surface antibody (Anti-HBs)
Lipids Profile
15.Total Cholesterol
16.Triglycerides
17.HDL/Cholesterol
18.LDL/Cholesterol
19.Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
Liver Function Tests
20.Total protein
21.Albumin
22.Globulin
23.Albumin / Globulin Ratio
24.Total Bilirubin
25.SGOT
26.SGPT
27.Alkaline Phosphatase
28.Gamma GT
Renal Function Tests
29.Sodium
30.Potassium
31.Chloride
32.Urea
33.Creatinine
34.Uric Acid
35.Glucose
36.Calcium
37.Phosphate
38.Urine FEME & Specific Gravity
Others
39.Free T4
40.VDRL
41.Blood Group
42.Rheumatoid Factor
No comments:
Post a Comment