Dreams
Lately, I can recall most of my dreams when I wake up. And these dreams showed me what my heart desire, minus all my intellectual thinking...these dreams really showed me how I felt at that moment when it happen. Some sad,that I cried. Some happy dreams, only to wake up knowing it is just a dream. But nevertheless,I am a little clearer on what I want in life, for now.
But I know I am losing what I cant keep in the 1st place.
I will cling on to the only hope I have in You, knowing that You have the best plans for me in life. Just help me to believe despite the circumstances.
3 comments:
i know what u need, god bless u, u will get what u wan soon~
Nope, I most probaly wont ..I will tell u nxt time :)
hey man...how r u....i know what u mean by dreams....
Post a Comment